Custom Built and Certified CFast 2.0 Media for ARRI AMIRA and ALEXA Mini
Engineered exclusively for ARRI, the 256 GB AV PRO AR CFast 2.0 memory card delivers a custom media solution specific to the recording requirements of ARRI’s ALEXA Mini and AMIRA cameras.
The ARRI AV PRO AR CFast card comes in a 256 GB capacity that can support ProRes and MXF/ARRIRAW with sequential write speeds of up to 450 MB/s. The Stable Stream technology provides uninterrupted read/write performance throughout the entire capacity of the card with rock-solid stability.
The card is also designed to withstand extreme operational temperatures ranging from 0 °C to 70 °C.
NOTE: The standard Angelbird AV PRO CF - Cast 2.0 card is not compatible with ARRI cameras.
At a Glance
- Official certified ARRI CFast 2.0 Card for ARRI AMIRA and ALEXA Mini cameras. product-feature-susutained
- Engineered for sustained video recording of minimum 430 MB/s.
- Stable Stream technology guarantees stable, consistent read/write performance with high IOPS and low latency throughout the entire capacity of the card.
- X-ray and magnetic proof.
- Protection from ESD and overload.
- Activate your product benefits within 30 days of purchase and receive 3-year limited warranty including individualized customer service, technical support and free data recovery service on hard- and software level provided by the Angelbird tech team in Austria.
- Max. Read Speed550 MB/s
- Max. Write Speed450 MB/s
- Sustained Read Speed530 MB/s
- Sustained Write Speed430 MB/s
- Data Reliability: Built-In EDC | ECC Function
- Data Retention10 Years at 25 °C
Speeds based on internal testing. Actual transfer rates and capacity may vary depending on system hardware and other factors. 4K, 6K and Full HD support may vary depending on host device, file attributes, and other factors.