The stated prices are net prices. We reserve the right to immediate price changes for circumstances beyond our control. For example, price changes from our suppliers, changes in exchange rates, etc.
Terms of payment
When a customer application is approved, our payment terms are prepayment if nothing else is negotiated. Payments made after due date will be charged with interest at the rate specified on the invoice.
Delivery and shipping
The incoterms are EXW (Ex Works) if nothing else is negotiated. We use our transport partner and charge the actual freight cost on the invoice.
Returns, claims and exchanges
The following requirements are mandatory for a return to be sent to Focus Nordic:
- Return applications must be made through and shall be approved by Focus Nordic.
- Returns are not accepted for fully functioning products – only in case where Focus Nordic have shipped the wrong product.
- Returns shall never be physically handed over to Focus Nordic representatives.
- We will charge any freight cost connected to a return that has been received without approval by Focus Nordic.
- Claims of defect and/or incorrect products shall be made within 8 days from receipt date.
In case of transport damages:
- Report the damage directly to the driver that delivers the package and make sure it is documented properly. Important to ensure this before signing any shipment.
- Produce photographic documentation of the damaged shipment
- Send your claim to email@example.com and include a description of the damage, shipment number, invoice number and attach all forms of documentation
- Keep any packing material for further investigation.
Focus Nordic reserves the right to amend all information in case of but not limited to possible misprints, price changes, product offers, stock outs or clearance sales without prior notification to the customer.